Call for Editorial Board Members
As a newly launched journal, we planned to recruit more Editorial Board Members (EBM) to add credibility to Environmental Protection Research (EPR) and bring together a range of key individuals within this research area. Therefore, EPR is issuing an open call to welcome professional scholars to join our editorial board.
EPR is an international journal aiming to publish fully open access articles covering a broad spectrum of topics related to all aspects of environmental science and protection research. EPR aims to become a multidisciplinary journal for publication of research on the scientific aspects of environmental protection, which interfaces the prevention and control of air, water, soil, noise and other pollution.
What are the responsibilities?
1. Engage in contributing ideas or suggestions on journal policy and scope.
2. Review assigned manuscripts and make editorial decisions within the given timeframe.
3. Encourage to submit or recommend high-quality manuscripts for publication in the journal.
4. Promote the journal to improve international visibility and influence.
What are the benefits?
1. An official appointment certificate from the Editorial Office of EPR.
2. Articles submitted by or recommended by members of the Editorial Board will be considered for expedited review by EPR.
3. Special issue proposals or review papers from members of the Editorial Board will be considered for expedited review by EPR.
4. Exemplary members will receive the "Excellent Editorial Board Member" award.
5. The initial term of service is one year with the opportunity of renewal for a second term.
Do not hesitate to extend your willingness to join our editorial board by sending us your CV (with an attached passport-sized photo) and a complete list of peer-reviewed publications via email to our editorial office (email@example.com). Please note that every EBM must hold a PhD in a field similar to or related to this journal (h-index preferably more than 20). We hope that your position as the editorial board member will promote the development of scientific research in this area. To view the current Editorial Board Members, please visit the link here: ojs.wiserpub.com/index.php/EPR/about/editorialTeam.
Editorial Office of Environmental Protection Research