Call for Editorial Board Member (2022)
Would you like to contribute to your research community?Be part of our Editorial Board Members and helps provide fresh perspectives for the benefit of the field of Green Building and Construction Economics!
About Green Building & Construction Economics
Green Building & Construction Economics is an open access multidisciplinary journal dedicated to research publication in all aspects of sustainability and economics in architecture, construction, property management, smart buildings, building energy consumption, urban planning and other related fields.
What are the responsibilities?
1. Engage in contributing ideas or suggestions on journal policy and scope.
2. Review assigned manuscripts and make editorial decisions within the given timeframe.
3. Encourage to submit or recommend high-quality manuscripts for publication in the journal.
4. Promote the journal to improve international visibility and influence.
What are the benefits?
1. An official appointment certificate from the Editorial Office of GBCE.
2. Articles submitted by or recommended by members of the Editorial Board will be considered for expedited review by GBCE.
3. Special issue proposals or review papers from members of the Editorial Board will be considered for expedited review by GBCE.
4. Exemplary members will receive the "Excellent Editorial Board Member" award.
5. The initial term of service is one year with the opportunity of renewal for a second term.
Do not hesitate to extend your willingness to join our editorial board by sending us your CV (with an attached passport-sized photo) and a complete list of peer-reviewed publications via email to our editorial office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that every EBM must hold a PhD in a field similar to or related to this journal (h-index preferably more than 20). We hope that your position as an editorial board member will promote the development of scientific research in this area.
Editorial Office of Green Building & Construction Economics