Call for papers
We invite submissions for Vol. 1 Issue 2 of the journal of Regional Economic Development Research. Welcome paper submissions from all areas of economic, social, environmental and political implications of regional development and innovation.
Theoretical or empirical contributions in research articles, reviews, letters and case studies including but not limited to following topics are welcome:
- ●Urban/Regional Infrastructure development and planning;
- ●Urban/Regional resource endowment and sustainable development;
- ●Regional industrial structure and analysis;
- ●Land and real estate economy;
- ●Regional education and cultural development;
- ●Economic activity location and spatial organization;
- ●Spatial economics and economic evolution;
- ●Analysis of regional innovation network;
- ●Regional economics and environmental economics.
Double Blind Reviewing
Universal Wiser practices the policy of double-blind peer review. This mean the reviewers won't be able to see the author's names when conducting reviews, and vice versa. The reviewers will be given 4 weeks to prepare the review report. However, extensions can be granted upon request. Through the peer-review, at least two reports will be collected for each manuscript or three if the advice from the first two reviewers differs substantially.
- Submission deadline: 25 Nov. 2020
- Preliminary assessment: 1 week
- Peer review: 4-6 weeks
- Final decision on revised manuscript: 2 weeks
- Production for online publication: 1 week
Please read the submission guideline for authors carefully before submitting manuscripts.
Submission online: http://ojs.wiserpub.com/index.php/REDR/user/register
Or send by email: email@example.com
Article Processing Charge
Universal Wiser has instituted a generous waiver policy for the journal of Regional Economic Development Research. Currently, it is completely free for authors to publish papers on this journal without processing charge or publication fee. Although, it is free for publication, please be noted that submitted manuscripts will be checked rigorously during editorial, reviewing and production process to ensure the quality and integrity of all the published articles.
For more information, please visit: http://ojs.wiserpub.com/index.php/REDR/
Editorial Office of Regional Economic Development Research
ISSN: 2717-6002 (Print) 2717-6010 (Online)